325 S West St, Fernley, NV 894084 beds, 2 baths, 2,438 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $192,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,438 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: 02005601
- Zillow Home ID: 62764842
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 325 S West Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 89408, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% higher than in Fernley, and 376.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 89408 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fernley.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 215 W Cedar St Fernley, NV$83K321,189
- 355 S West St Fernley, NV$130K32.51,644
- 380 S O St Virginia City, NV--------
- 330 S West St Fernley, NV$78K321,363
- 270 S O St Virginia City, NV--------
- 360 S West St Fernley, NV$88K321,196
- 150 W Cedar St Fernley, NV$57K21720
- 195 Mccart St Fernley, NV$83K321,008
- 145 W Cedar St Fernley, NV$85K321,160
- 175 Mccart St Fernley, NV$80K321,032
- 275 W Cedar St Fernley, NV$74K321,008
- 215 Mccart St Fernley, NV$72K321,032
- 210 S O St # 5 Virginia City, NV--Studio----
- 230 Mccart St Fernley, NV$88K321,196
- 260 S O St Virginia City, NV--------
- 260 S West St Fernley, NV--------
- 150 Mccart St Fernley, NV$82K321,008
- 250 S O St Virginia City, NV--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292