This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- 1 BR - Spacious, clean, 2nd floor unit - freshly painted and well carpeted
- Loop bus to NJT Metropark / Woodbridge station is 2 minute walk.
- Close to all major Highways; Next to Woodbridge Mall / Wegmans
- Washer Dryer in unit; Closet space; 1 reserved parking - new air conditioner, furnace. Gas range, microwave in unit
- 1 yr lease. Tenant pays rent + utilities - Landscaping, snow removal, etc. is included in rent - $1250 / month
- Sorry. No pets.
- This is a direct owner listing. No agent commission is required.
Thanks for viewing.
- Built in 1981
- Views: 596 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Floor size: 964 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2117411783
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $111-175K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07095, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% lower than in Woodbridge Township, and 84.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 07095 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodbridge Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07095 home values.
Nearby Schools in Woodbridge Township
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!