- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
325 Vera Ln, Pensacola, FL 325142 beds, 2 baths, 1,156 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $17,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- has workshop/shed and small storage building
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,156 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 211S302103210003
- Zillow Home ID: 44649036
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 325 Vera Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32514 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 89.1% less than in Pensacola, and 77.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 32514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32514 home values.
- 329 Vera Ln Pensacola, FL$41K--21,440
- 321 Vera Ln Pensacola, FL$72K--21,372
- 350 Kelson Rd Pensacola, FL$77K--11,320
- 400 Kelson Rd Pensacola, FL$95K322,200
- 331 Vera Ln Pensacola, FL$40K--21,422
- 326 Vera Ln Pensacola, FL$73K--1.51,567
- 324 Vera Ln Pensacola, FL$80K221,520
- 328 Vera Ln Pensacola, FL$45K--2732
- 317 Vera Ln Pensacola, FL$106K--11,750
- 330 Vera Ln Pensacola, FL--------
- 335 Vera Ln Pensacola, FL$105K--21,556
- 340 Kelson Rd Pensacola, FL$112K--11,365
- 412 Kelson Rd Pensacola, FL$52K--21,092
- 316 Vera Ln Pensacola, FL----22,097
- 399 Kelson Rd Pensacola, FL$135K--21,795
- 402 Vera Ln Pensacola, FL$35K--2780
- 401 Kelson Rd Pensacola, FL$97K31.51,275
- 401 Vera Ln Pensacola, FL$43K--2576
- 311 Vera Ln Pensacola, FL$94K----1,057
- 341 Kelson Rd Pensacola, FL$91K--1.51,431
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!