325 Waverley St, Menlo Park, CA 940252 beds, 1 bath, 2,399 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Bedrooms are bright and have generous closet space.
Entry features built-in shelving.
One car garage.
Lovely backyard and extra storage unit.
Fabulous Burgess Park neighborhood.
Walking distance to Menlo Park train station, downtown Palo Alto or Menlo Park and other shopping like Trader Joe's. Bike to Stanford Campus or Menlo Atherton High school. EAsy access to Hwy 101
Utilities paid by tenant
No pets please
For showings please email
$3400/mo with lease
- Lot: 7,800 sqft
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $1,175,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,399 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 062412120
- Zillow Home ID: 15584211
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 325 Waverley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% lower than in Menlo Park, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94025 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
- 327 Waverley St Menlo Park, CA$2.26M442,993
- 319 Waverley St Menlo Park, CA$2.17M422,740
- 308 Sherwood Way Menlo Park, CA$1.51M321,860
- 304 Sherwood Way Menlo Park, CA$1.72M321,640
- 331 Waverley St Menlo Park, CA$2.14M633,350
- 315 Waverley St Menlo Park, CA$2.56M843,760
- 324 Waverley St APT 4 Menlo Park, CA--221,400
- 320 Waverley St Menlo Park, CA$2.64M543,925
- 312 Sherwood Way Menlo Park, CA$2.17M43.52,740
- 337 Waverley St Menlo Park, CA$1.72M222,200
- 302 Sherwood Way Menlo Park, CA$1.83M332,090
- 328 Waverley St Menlo Park, CA$2.06M643,330
- 16 Kent Pl Menlo Park, CA$2.69M843,612
- 311 Waverley St APT 4 Menlo Park, CA$2.65M854,028
- 15 Kent Pl Menlo Park, CA$2.28M643,550
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!