A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Views: 1,338 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $80,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $68
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: None
- Basement: Full Basement With Hatchway
- Cooling System Type: Individual Unit(S)
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Laminate
- Flooring: Linoleum
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Detached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Domestic
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Cape Cod
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,185 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: M:2511 B:02B
- Zillow Home ID: 57254676
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $146-185K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06606, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.4% less than in Bridgeport, and 153.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06606 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bridgeport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06606 home values.
Nearby Schools in Bridgeport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!