- Lot: 4.94 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 805 days on Zillow
- Views: 46,701 all time views
- 214 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 1998 for $4,500,000
- Price/sqft: $2,106
- MLS #: 13-704593
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- View: Mountain
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Square Footage Source \ Public Records, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Fireplace Rooms \ Other, Rooms \ BonusRoom, Other Structures \ Cabana, View \ Canyon View, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Parking Type \ Garage, Fireplace Features \ Other, Floor Material \ Mixed (N), Floor Material \ Stone (N), Other Structures \ Barn\Stable, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Building Structure Style \ Villa, Bathroom Features \ Powder Room, Rooms \ Media\Music Room, Rooms \ Wine Cellar, View \ Ocean View, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Other Structural Features \ Service Entrance, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Dining room
- Family room
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,645 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 4452026010
- Zillow Home ID: 20552724
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $4.74-10.65M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 90265 home values will rise 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Malibu as a whole. Among 90265 homes, this home is 532.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 135.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90265, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.9% lower than in Malibu, and 11.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 90265 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Malibu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90265 home values.
|3220 Serra Rd Malibu, CA||$2.84M||4||3||2,846|
|3226 Serra Rd Malibu, CA||$1.61M||5||5||500|
|3268 Serra Rd Malibu, CA||$4.34M||4||4||4,127|
|3264 Serra Rd Malibu, CA||$4.43M||5||5||3,680|
|3216 Serra Rd Malibu, CA||$5.49M||6||6||5,000|
|3270 Serra Rd Malibu, CA||$7.82M||6||6||6,500|
|3200 Serra Rd Malibu, CA||$4.47M||4||5||3,977|
|3314 Serra Rd Malibu, CA||$4.63M||4||3||3,811|
|3328 Serra Rd Malibu, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|23135 Palm Canyon Ln Malibu, CA||$7.7M||7||7||4,583|
|3410 Serra Rd Malibu, CA||$4.69M||5||4||4,340|
|3350 Serra Rd Malibu, CA||$6.18M||5||4||6,022|
|23344 Palm Canyon Lane Malibu, CA||$5.11M||4||4||6,000|
|3426 Serra Rd Malibu, CA||$5.13M||5||7.5||3,819|
|3434 Serra Rd Malibu, CA||$4.74M||4||4||4,784|
|23111 Mariposa De Oro St Malibu, CA||$6.46M||3||3||7,480|
|23247 Palm Canyon Ln Malibu, CA||$6.03M||5||6||5,778|
|3395 Sweetwater Mesa Rd Malibu, CA||$2.11M||2||2||1,030|
|23267 Palm Canyon Ln Malibu, CA||$1.94M||2||2||1,664|
|23110 Mariposa De Oro St Malibu, CA||$5.66M||6||5||5,574|
Nearby Schools in Malibu
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!