- Lot: 5,005 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 2,305 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $414
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: 437 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Laminate, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Sealed Crawlspace, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,209 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 64707016
- Zillow Home ID: 19785788
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $468-565K.
Market guideZillow predicts East San Jose home values will rise 8.2% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among East San Jose homes, this home is valued 9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.3% higher than in San Jose, and 40% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
|3248 Moreno Ave San Jose, CA||$509K||3||2||1,209|
|3256 Moreno Ave San Jose, CA||$535K||4||2||1,314|
|3273 Vernice Ave San Jose, CA||--||3||2||1,209|
|3267 Vernice Ave San Jose, CA||$504K||3||2||1,209|
|3244 Moreno Ave San Jose, CA||$515K||4||2||1,314|
|3260 Moreno Ave San Jose, CA||$572K||4||2||1,314|
|3277 Vernice Ave San Jose, CA||$524K||3||2||1,209|
|3259 Vernice Ave San Jose, CA||$502K||3||2||1,209|
|3255 Moreno Ave San Jose, CA||$507K||3||2||1,209|
|3251 Moreno Ave San Jose, CA||$521K||4||2||1,314|
|3283 Vernice Ave San Jose, CA||$563K||3||2||1,209|
|3259 Moreno Ave San Jose, CA||$738K||6||4||2,234|
|3264 Moreno Ave San Jose, CA||$672K||4||2.5||1,795|
|3240 Moreno Ave San Jose, CA||$512K||4||2||1,314|
|3247 Moreno Ave San Jose, CA||$513K||4||2||1,314|
|3255 Vernice Ave San Jose, CA||$499K||3||2||1,209|
|3263 Moreno Ave San Jose, CA||$724K||5||2.5||2,131|
|3243 Moreno Ave San Jose, CA||$499K||3||2||1,209|
|3289 Vernice Ave San Jose, CA||$603K||4||2.5||1,795|
|3268 Moreno Ave San Jose, CA||$677K||4||2.5||1,875|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Mount Pleasant High (assigned)9-120.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!