3253 Rock Creek Dr, Port Charlotte, FL 339483 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $149,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 402220153016
- Zillow Home ID: 43533887
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3253 Rock Creek Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33948 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 60.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.6% greater than in Port Charlotte, and 74.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33948 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33948 home values.
- 3261 Rock Creek Dr Port Charlotte, FL$126K--2943
- 3245 Rock Creek Dr Port Charlotte, FL$218K321,838
- 3237 Rock Creek Dr Port Charlotte, FL$226K321,970
- 3269 Rock Creek Dr Port Charlotte, FL$251K323,303
- 3229 Rock Creek Dr Port Charlotte, FL$116K--21,018
- 3277 Rock Creek Dr Port Charlotte, FL$84K--2931
- 3262 Yukon Dr Port Charlotte, FL--------
- 3270 Yukon Dr Port Charlotte, FL$161K--31,793
- 3254 Yukon Dr Port Charlotte, FL$273K422,149
- 1189 Victoria Ave Port Charlotte, FL$148K--21,524
- 3278 Yukon Dr Port Charlotte, FL--------
- 3221 Rock Creek Dr Port Charlotte, FL$102K--21,338
- 3285 Rock Creek Dr Port Charlotte, FL$158K322,155
- 3246 Yukon Dr Port Charlotte, FL$156K--21,642
- 3286 Yukon Dr Port Charlotte, FL--------
- 1194 Victoria Ave Port Charlotte, FL--Studio----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.