- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 1683 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,417 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 1995 for $3,300
- Price/sqft: $45
- MLS #: 368140
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 220 sqft
- POOL \ NONE, WATER\SEWER \ PUBLIC SEWER, WATER\SEWER \ PUBLIC WATER, Property Type \ RES DETACHED, DESIGN \ 1 STORY, DINING TYPE \ KITCHEN\DINING COMBO, HEATING \ NONE, ROOF \ COMPOSITE SHINGLE, COOLING \ CENTRAL ELECTRIC, WATERFRONT \ NONE, ENERGY \ CEILING FANS, WATERVIEW \ NONE, FLOORS \ W\W CARPET, ZONING \ RES SINGLE, Room 1 \ Living Room, INTERIOR \ CABLE AVAILABLE, STYLE \ TRADITIONAL, LOT LOCATION \ CORNER, Room 5 \ Bedrm: Addtnl, Room 4 \ Bath: Master, INTERIOR \ CEILING FANS, HEATING \ CENTRAL GAS, MISC EQUIPMENT \ SMOKE DETECTOR, SIDING \ ASBESTOS, Room 6 \ Bedrm: Addtnl, INTERIOR \ BUILT-IN BOOKCASES, Room 3 \ Dining Room, Room 2 \ Kitchen
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 990 sqft
- Heating: Gas, None
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: 042S307001013003
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 44663791
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $40-74K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32503 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Pensacola as a whole. Among 32503 homes, this home is 63% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 45.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32503, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.9% lower than in Pensacola, and 109.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32503 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32503 home values.
|3249 Torres Ave Pensacola, FL||$54K||--||1.5||992|
|821 Barcia Dr Pensacola, FL||$92K||--||1||1,601|
|819 Barcia Dr Pensacola, FL||$83K||--||1||1,636|
|3619 N 9th Ave Pensacola, FL||$70K||--||1||1,258|
|3704 N 9th Ave Pensacola, FL||$68K||--||1||1,220|
|3245 Torres Ave Pensacola, FL||$43K||2||1||900|
|817 Barcia Dr Pensacola, FL||$55K||--||1||936|
|3706 N 9th Ave Pensacola, FL||$61K||--||1||1,008|
|3702 N 9th Ave Pensacola, FL||$91K||--||1.5||1,284|
|3617 N 9th Ave Pensacola, FL||$55K||--||1||975|
|3280 Torres Ave Pensacola, FL||$41K||--||1||920|
|3616 N 9th Ave Pensacola, FL||$85K||--||1||1,613|
|3708 N 9th Ave Pensacola, FL||$57K||--||1||960|
|815 Barcia Dr Pensacola, FL||$62K||--||1||1,149|
|3241 Torres Ave Pensacola, FL||$56K||--||1.5||1,105|
|N 9th Ave Pensacola, FL||$74K||--||1||1,497|
|3614 N 9th Ave Pensacola, FL||$74K||--||1||1,497|
|3270 Torres Ave Pensacola, FL||$60K||3||1.5||1,200|
|609 Barcia Dr Pensacola, FL||$56K||--||1||992|
|3613 N 9th Ave Pensacola, FL||$87K||--||2||1,261|
Nearby Schools in Pensacola
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!