- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3254 Pozo Dr, Hacienda Heights, CA 917454 beds, 3 baths, 2,780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
entertainment area. Hot tub. Maintained with pride.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 1065 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1974 for $55,500
- Price/sqft: $360
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Volleyball court with lights, outdoor kitchen, BBQ, sink, refrigerator and TV. Large garden area.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,780 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8294026025
- Zillow Home ID: 21495679
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3254 Pozo Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91745, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% less than in La Habra Heights, and 55.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 91745 home values rise more quickly than other regions in La Habra Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91745 home values.
- 3260 Pozo Dr Hacienda Heights, CA$669K422,065
- 3249 Pozo Dr Hacienda Heights, CA$699K432,336
- 3263 Cabo Blanco Dr Hacienda Heights, CA$823K432,780
- 3250 Pozo Dr Hacienda Heights, CA$933K332,532
- 3256 Cabo Blanco Dr Hacienda Heights, CA$746K432,780
- 3231 Pozo Dr Hacienda Heights, CA$747K432,780
- 3259 Cabo Blanco Dr Hacienda Heights, CA$708K422,065
- 3236 Pozo Dr Hacienda Heights, CA$982K42.53,433
- 3246 Cabo Blanco Dr Hacienda Hts, CA$615K321,605
- 3253 Cabo Blanco Dr Hacienda Heights, CA$708K432,213
- 3217 Pozo Dr Hacienda Heights, CA$689K422,065
- 3226 Pozo Dr La Puente, CA$718K432,213
- 3236 Pozo Dr Hacienda Hts, CA$1.41M433,433
- 3247 Cabo Blanco Dr Hacienda Heights, CA$795K432,780
- 3209 Pozo Dr Hacienda Heights, CA$948K653,564
- 3236 Cabo Blanco Dr Hacienda Heights, CA$752K532,780
- 3208 Pozo Dr Hacienda Heights, CA$727K432,488
- 3460 Punta Del Este Dr Hacienda Heights, CA$963K343,336
- 3241 Cabo Blanco Dr Hacienda Heights, CA$750K432,780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.