3255 E 130th St, Cleveland, OH 441203 beds, 1 bath, 1,575 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1912
- 129 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $3,000
- Price/sqft: $16
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,575 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 13007057
- Zillow Home ID: 33420083
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3255 E 130th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cleveland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 82.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 120.5% higher than in Cleveland Metro, and 285.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cleveland home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cleveland home values.
- 3259 E 130th St Cleveland, OH--412,304
- 3251 E 130th St Cleveland, OH$40K311,480
- 3247 E 130th St Cleveland, OH$42K421,614
- 3261 E 130th St Cleveland, OH$74K321,308
- 3267 E 130th St Cleveland, OH$51K311,050
- 3271 E 130th St Cleveland, OH$34K311,247
- 3262 E 132nd St Cleveland, OH$53K422,180
- 3260 E 132nd St Cleveland, OH$68K532,609
- 3266 E 132nd St Shaker Heights, OH$49K311,162
- 3258 E 132nd St Cleveland, OH$63K212,154
- 3270 E 132nd St Cleveland, OH$37K421,584
- 3256 E 132nd St Cleveland, OH$57K421,920
- 3274 E 132nd St Cleveland, OH$47K431,888
- 3254 E 132nd St Cleveland, OH$48K411,248
- 3278 E 132nd St Cleveland, OH$53K421,496
- 3279 E 130th St Cleveland, OH$57K211,172
- 3250 E 132nd St Cleveland, OH$60K622,896
- 3282 E 132nd St Cleveland, OH$63K622,556
- 3244 E 132nd St Cleveland, OH$43K421,760
- 3284 E 132nd St Cleveland, OH$49K632,096
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.