3256 Riverside Ave, Jacksonville, FL 322053 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,895 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $850,000
- Price/sqft: $218
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 10.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,895 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 0793760000
- Zillow Home ID: 44480583
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3256 Riverside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Avondale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.1% less than in Jacksonville, and 19.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Avondale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Avondale home values.
- 3248 Riverside Ave Jacksonville, FL$915K43.54,628
- 3259 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$451K321,856
- 3240 Riverside Ave Jacksonville, FL$414K32.52,448
- 3249 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$681K32.52,220
- 3305 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$796K333,032
- 1704 Avondale Ave Jacksonville, FL$929K32.53,784
- 3236 Riverside Ave Jacksonville, FL$287K422,204
- 3239 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$820K333,466
- 3239 Riverside Ave Jacksonville, FL$508K434,416
- 3311 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$904K42.53,855
- 3305 Riverside Ave Jacksonville, FL$1.05M33.55,800
- 1649 Avondale Ave Jacksonville, FL$548K43.53,732
- 3244 Oak St Jacksonville, FL$591K43.52,960
- 1705 Seminole Rd Jacksonville, FL$270K42.52,584
- 3320 Riverside Ave Jacksonville, FL$486K333,108
- 3311 Riverside Ave Jacksonville, FL$337K422,428
- 1804 Avondale Cir Jacksonville, FL$569K42.53,217
- 3321 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$562K422,767
- 3254 Oak St Jacksonville, FL$396K423,136
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292