Current Rent: $695
( Renter in place, cash flowing! Do not contact renter, please. )
This is a great cash flowing rental property, that has been purchased from Midsouth Home Buyers.Terry Kerr and his folks, " Mid South Best Rentals " manage this property. I am forced to sell this great cash flowing property.When purchased about two years ago, this had been done;
This home has been completely renovated and features new Ferrell Calhoun painted exterior, allnew interior paint including ceiling, walls, and trim, new ADT Security System, new All Weatherstorm doors, new Kwickset " easy re-key" door hardware, new Owens-Corning 30 year roof, allnew high-traffic stain resistant carpet and pad, Rip Stop linoleum in kitchen & bath, new baseboardand trim, all new bathroom including vanity, faucet, re-glazed tub, new medicine cabinet, etc.,plumbing updates, new and/or refinished cabinets, counter tops, sink, & faucet, new laundry hookups, all new interior door hardware, new light fixtures throughout interior and exterior, newelectrical outlets, switches and plates, all new window treatments, and more.
This has been a great cash flowing rental property.Excellent investment, get it while interest rates are LOW !
* Wall Street Journal in 2013 states "Investors Find Rich Pickings-Memphis #1 "*A very stable Memphis Tenessee saw only a 3% dropped during the 2008 real estate crash, I know many places wish that was all they saw !*Memphis has almost no depreciation risk.*The 6th most undervalued city in the United States according to Moody's Economy.com is Memphis !* Business 2.0 states Memphis is one of the Top Ten Cities to Invest in Real Estate !*Almost no depreciation risk*A Healty median income to median home price ratio.*Memphis is the 3rd least likely metropolitan area to see depreciation in the next two years according to PMI risk index.*Predicted home appreciation of 24% by 2014.*In the USA, Memphis has one of the highest monthly rent to price ( house cost ) ratios, making it a great place to invest !* Ranked #1 for property appreciation by Moody's Case Schiller Index, Memphis is set for appreciation.* U.S. News & World Report had an article titled " #1 City in America for Real Estate "Steals" * CNN Money Magazine advised us that Memphis was #1 on Home affordability Index for Retirees !*Except for 2008 and 2009 Memphis has only seen two quarters home prices decline !
Feel free to call or email me with any questions. I can email photos as well, for some reason these are not very clear.
- Lot: 7,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Views: 330 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $49,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $40
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Covered Parking, 625 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,255 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 090002 00317
- Zillow Home ID: 42282726
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $38-60K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.8% greater than in Memphis, and 221.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Raleigh home values.
|3250 Sweet Springs Dr Memphis, TN||$37K||3||1||1,104|
|3262 Sweet Springs Dr Memphis, TN||$36K||3||1||1,057|
|3257 Abbottsford Ave Memphis, TN||$37K||3||1||1,199|
|Sweet Springs Dr Memphis, TN||$37K||3||1||1,101|
|3242 Sweet Springs Dr Memphis, TN||$37K||3||1||1,101|
|3268 Sweet Springs Dr Memphis, TN||$42K||3||2||1,474|
|3251 Abbottsford Ave Memphis, TN||$36K||3||1||1,000|
|3263 Abbottsford Ave Memphis, TN||$36K||3||1||1,070|
|3257 Sweet Springs Dr Memphis, TN||$47K||3||1||1,022|
|3263 Sweet Springs Dr Memphis, TN||$46K||2||1||1,395|
|3251 Sweet Springs Dr Memphis, TN||$54K||3||1||1,074|
|3245 Abbottsford Ave Memphis, TN||$37K||3||1||1,095|
|3269 Abbottsford Ave Memphis, TN||$36K||3||1||1,095|
|3236 Sweet Springs Dr Memphis, TN||$37K||4||1.5||1,044|
|3272 Sweet Springs Dr Memphis, TN||$36K||3||1||1,101|
|3269 Sweet Springs Dr Memphis, TN||$38K||2||1||988|
|3243 Sweet Springs Dr Memphis, TN||$54K||3||1||1,102|
|3239 Abbottsford Ave Memphis, TN||$36K||3||1||1,070|
|3275 Abbottsford Ave Memphis, TN||$54K||3||1.5||1,680|
|3273 Sweet Springs Dr Memphis, TN||$36K||2||1||988|
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!