3257 Windy Wood Dr, Orlando, FL 328123 beds, 2 baths, 1,635 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,249 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $171,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,635 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 042330100401080
- Zillow Home ID: 46055747
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3257 Windy Wood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bryn Mawr market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 53.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.7% less than in Orlando, and 31.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Bryn Mawr home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bryn Mawr home values.
- 3261 Windy Wood Dr Orlando, FL$207K321,724
- 3235 Windy Wood Dr Orlando, FL$205K321,724
- 3275 Windy Wood Dr Orlando, FL$209K321,724
- 3201 Windy Wood Dr Orlando, FL$199K321,724
- 3230 Chatsworth Ln Orlando, FL$155K221,429
- 3220 Chatsworth Ln Orlando, FL$163K221,432
- 3250 Chatsworth Ln Orlando, FL$144K221,116
- 3210 Chatsworth Ln Orlando, FL$163K221,465
- 3015 Tall Timber Dr Orlando, FL$180K321,572
- 3287 Windy Wood Dr Orlando, FL$230K322,078
- 3260 Chatsworth Ln Orlando, FL$164K321,461
- 3200 Chatsworth Ln Orlando, FL$207K32.52,125
- 3260 Windy Wood Dr Orlando, FL$199K321,738
- 3000 Tall Timber Dr Orlando, FL$181K321,635
- 3300 Chatsworth Ln Orlando, FL$154K221,429
- 3045 Tall Timber Dr Orlando, FL$182K321,635
- 3180 Chatsworth Ln Orlando, FL$163K221,430
- 3010 Tall Timber Dr Orlando, FL$290K321,818
- 3295 Windy Wood Dr Orlando, FL$302K42.52,322
- 3292 Windy Wood Dr Orlando, FL$180K321,809
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.