- 154 days on Zillow
- Views: 660 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 108
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $96,000
- MLS #: 809784
- Coldwell Banker Townside Realtors
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- View: City
- Features \ Aluminum Siding, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ Ceramic, Features \ City Water, Features \ Crawl Space, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Electric, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Heat Pump, Features \ Laminate, Features \ No Garage, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Patio, Features \ Public, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Screened Porch, Features \ Washer, PropertySubType \ Farm/Ranch/Plantation, PropertyType \ Farm and Agriculture
- Parcel #: 3160313
- Zillow Home ID: 49661727
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2-140K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 24012 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Roanoke as a whole. Among 24012 homes, this home is 10.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 40.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 24012, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.4% higher than in Roanoke, and 26.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 24012 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24012 home values.
|3254 Ellsworth St NE Roanoke, VA||$73K||2||--||732|
|3250 Ellsworth St NE Roanoke, VA||$72K||2||--||732|
|3246 Ellsworth St NE Roanoke, VA||$73K||2||1||732|
|183 Lee Ave NE Roanoke, VA||$104K||3||--||1,066|
|198 Lee Ave NE Roanoke, VA||$118K||2||--||1,676|
|3242 Ellsworth St NE Roanoke, VA||$90K||4||--||1,074|
|179 Lee Ave NE Roanoke, VA||$122K||4||1||1,230|
|194 Lee Ave NE Roanoke, VA||$103K||2||--||1,084|
|3238 Ellsworth St NE Roanoke, VA||$74K||2||1||732|
|3261 Ellsworth St NE Roanoke, VA||$124K||4||--||1,760|
|188 Lee Ave NE Roanoke, VA||$123K||3||--||1,087|
|3303 Ellsworth St NE Roanoke, VA||$144K||4||2||2,371|
|3257 Ellsworth St NE Roanoke, VA||--||3||--||1,447|
|3316 Ellsworth St NE Roanoke, VA||$101K||3||--||1,012|
|3309 Ellsworth St NE Roanoke, VA||$107K||2||1||1,030|
|3251 Ellsworth St NE Roanoke, VA||$128K||3||2||1,488|
|3234 Ellsworth St NE Roanoke, VA||$71K||2||--||732|
|173 Lee Ave NE Roanoke, VA||$127K||3||--||1,431|
|184 Lee Ave NE Roanoke, VA||$118K||3||--||1,448|
|3311 Ellsworth St NE Roanoke, VA||$171K||4||3||2,984|
Nearby Schools in Roanoke
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org