- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 220 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,160 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $395
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2001 for $166,600
- Price/sqft: $97
- MLS #: 5357086
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 775 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Disability Access \ None, Annual Master Assoc. Fee Desc \ None, Bedroom Desc \ Other, Interior \ Entrance Foyer, Interior \ Wall\Wall Carpet, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Lot Desc \ Level, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Laminated, Lake Name \ None, Lot Desc \ Cul-De-Sac, Master Bath Features \ Double Vanity, Master Bath Features \ Garden Tub, Master Bath Features \ Sep Tub\Shower, Neighborhood Amenities \ Homeowners Assoc, Parking Desc \ 2 Car Garage, Parking Desc \ Drive Under Main Level, Pool on Property? \ None, Property Category \ Residential Detached, Road Type \ Paved, Setting \ Other, Sewer Desc \ Septic Tank, Construction Desc \ Frame, Stories \ Split Foyer, Style \ Traditional, Energy Features \ None, Water Source \ Public Water, Appliance Desc \ Elec Water Heater, Interior \ Other, Owner Financing? \ 0, Special Circumstances \ HUD Listing (see remarks)No disclosures from Sell
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 1,667 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot width: 87
- Parcel #: R1002 572
- Zillow Home ID: 58597943
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $163-200K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30519 home values will rise 5.7% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Buford as a whole. Among 30519 homes, this home is 8.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 14.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30519, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36% greater than in Buford, and 122.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30519 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Buford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30519 home values.
|3248 Sharp Creek Ln Buford, GA||$176K||4||3||1,617|
|3278 Sharp Creek Ln Buford, GA||$198K||5||3||2,496|
|3238 Sharp Creek Ln Buford, GA||$218K||5||3||2,934|
|3288 Sharp Creek Ln Buford, GA||$190K||3||2.5||1,646|
|Sharp Creek Ln Buford, GA||$186K||3||2||1,658|
|3249 Sharp Creek Ln Buford, GA||$186K||3||2||1,658|
|3259 Sharp Creek Ln Buford, GA||$189K||3||2||2,006|
|3289 Sharp Creek Ln Buford, GA||$188K||4||2||2,022|
|3228 Sharp Creek Ln Buford, GA||$193K||5||2.5||2,081|
|3229 Sharp Creek Ln Buford, GA||$225K||5||3||2,990|
|3279 Sharp Creek Ln Buford, GA||$201K||5||3||2,591|
|3017 Express Ln Buford, GA||$195K||3||2||2,194|
|3007 Express Ln Buford, GA||$193K||5||2||2,115|
|3027 Express Ln Buford, GA||$189K||4||3||2,099|
|3140 Gem Ives Ct Buford, GA||$188K||3||2||1,897|
|4078 Duncan Ives Dr Buford, GA||$192K||5||3||1,657|
|3037 Express Ln Buford, GA||$171K||3||2.5||1,933|
|3150 Gem Ives Ct Buford, GA||$192K||4||3||2,033|
|4059 Duncan Ives Dr Buford, GA||$203K||5||3||2,496|
|2976 Yellowwood Ct Buford, GA||$263K||6||4.5||2,833|
Nearby Schools in Buford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!