3259 42nd Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981163 beds, 2 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $263
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Parcel #: 5052300085
- Zillow Home ID: 48943593
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3259 42nd Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Admiral market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% lower than in Seattle, and 47.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Admiral home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Admiral home values.
- 3261 42nd Ave SW Seattle, WA$410K211,110
- 3253 42nd Ave SW Seattle, WA$608K311,460
- 3263 42nd Ave SW Seattle, WA$446K311,090
- 3249 42nd Ave SW Seattle, WA$423K31.51,220
- 3243 42nd Ave SW Seattle, WA$611K322,060
- 3273 42nd Ave SW Seattle, WA$466K21.751,700
- 3262 California Ave SW APT 101 Seattle, WA$205K211,000
- 3250 California Ave SW APT 9 Seattle, WA$245K211,000
- 3277 42nd Ave SW Seattle, WA$439K411,180
- 3235 42nd Ave SW Seattle, WA$599K432,070
- 3272 California Ave SW STE 200 Seattle, WA$781K212,665
- 3281 42nd Ave SW Seattle, WA$445K221,080
- 3256 42nd Ave SW Seattle, WA$419K311,030
- 3260 42nd Ave SW Seattle, WA$433K311,440
- 3252 42nd Ave SW Seattle, WA$406K31910
- 3266 42nd Ave SW Seattle, WA$375K211,000
- 3234 California Ave SW Seattle, WA$482K421,450
- 3231 42nd Ave SW Seattle, WA$517K42.752,260
- 3246 42nd Ave SW Seattle, WA$376K11730
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.