3259 Nipoma Ct, San Jose, CA 95135
Sold on 2/28/13: $1,000,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,314 sq ft
- Lot:4,875 sqft
- Year Built:1998
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $1,000,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- School DistrictEvergreen Elementary
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID19797923
- High SchoolEvergreen Valley High
- Last Remodel Year1998
- Middle SchoolChaboya Middle
- Parcel #66065071
- Roof TypeTile
- Room Count10
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow375
- Elementary SchoolTom Matsumoto Elementary
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Garage Size395
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,076,328||$1.00M – $1.15M||-$310||$465||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,655/mo||$1.6K – $5.2K/mo||-$73||$1.58||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Evergreen home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Evergreen homes, this home is valued 47.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evergreen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% lower than in San Jose, and 73.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
Neighborhood for 3259 Nipoma Court
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005