326-328 Commercial St UNIT 33, Boston, MA 021091 bed, 1 bath, 461 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $683
- Tennis Court
- Amenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ House of Worship,Amenities \ Laundromat,Amenities \ Marina,Amenities \ Medical Facility,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Private School,Amenities \ Public School,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ Swimming Pool,Amenities \ T-Station,Amenities \ Tennis Court,Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance,Assc Fee Includes \ Extra Storage,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Basement \ N,Beachfront \ No,Condo Association \ Yes,Cooling \ Wall AC,Disclosure \ N,Heating \ Electric Baseboard,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Professional - Off Site,SEWER \ City/Town Sewer,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Master Deed,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Mid-Rise,Type \ Condo,WATER \ City/Town Water,Waterfront \ Yes,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Owner,
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 24
- Floor size: 461 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: W:03 P:03540 S:024
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59178675
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 326-328 Commercial Street UNIT 33
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02109, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.3% less than in Malden, and 76.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02109 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Malden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02109 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292