326-328 Guerrero St, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94103
Sold on 11/23/11: $790,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Multi Family:2,760 sq ft
- Lot:2,482 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Nov 2011 for $790,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Controlled Access
- Gated Entry
- Appliances IncludedRange / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room
- Days on Zillow836
- Parcel #3556 006
- Room Count9
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID15143239
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$914,521||$732K – $1.13M||+$90,208||$331||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,318/mo||$2.1K – $6.8K/mo||-$238||$1.56||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Mission home values will rise 4.2% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Mission homes, this home is valued 2.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 62.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35% greater than in San Francisco, and 72.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mission home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission home values.
Neighborhood for 326-328 Guerrero Street
- 336-338 Guerrero St San Francisco, CA$1.5M63.03,012
- 314 Guerrero St San Francisco, CA$1.6M93.04,434
- 310-312 Guerrero St San Francisco, CA$1.29M52.02,560
- 306-308 Guerrero St San Francisco, CA$1.33M--2.02,456
- 1821 15th St APT 4 San Francisco, CA$993K----1,445
- 1821 15th St # 14 San Francisco, CA$1.26M33.01,628
- 1821 15th St # 6 San Francisco, CA$891K----1,450
- 1821 15th St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$1M----1,445
- 1821 15th St # 20 San Francisco, CA$1.29M----1,543
- 1821 15th St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$769K----1,010
- 1821 15th St APT 3 San Francisco, CA$771K22.01,010
- 1821 15th St # 18 San Francisco, CA$1.25M----1,553
- 1823 15th St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$883K----1,154
- 1821 15th St # 17 San Francisco, CA$827K----1,124
- 1821 15th St # 16 San Francisco, CA$1.19M----1,627
- 1821 15th St # 15 San Francisco, CA$895K----1,152
- 1821 15th St # 19 San Francisco, CA$843K22.01,111
- 1821 15th St # 7 San Francisco, CA$810K----1,023
- 1821 15th St # 13 San Francisco, CA$865K----1,136
- 1821 15th St # 12 San Francisco, CA$1.2M----1,629
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005