326 Adeline Ave, San Jose, CA 951361 bed, 2 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 341 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $524,900
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 45572030
- Zillow Home ID: 63065863
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 326 Adeline Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fairgrounds market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 104.2% greater than in San Jose, and 26.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fairgrounds home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairgrounds home values.
- 342 Adeline Ave San Jose, CA$713K442,416
- 346 Adeline Ave San Jose, CA$567K32.51,721
- 2988 Grassina St UNIT 423 San Jose, CA$489K221,200
- 340 Adeline Ave APT 4 San Jose, CA$564K32.51,631
- 340 Adeline Ave APT 3 San Jose, CA$506K22.51,264
- 350 Adeline Ave San Jose, CA$649K32.51,810
- 356 Adeline Ave San Jose, CA$486K21.51,250
- 358 Adeline Ave San Jose, CA$503K221,323
- 3102 Lina St San Jose, CA$569K32.51,489
- 360 Adeline Ave San Jose, CA$414K32.51,890
- 362 Adeline Ave San Jose, CA$548K32.51,721
- 354 Adeline Ave San Jose, CA$695K442,416
- 340 Adeline Ave APT 2 San Jose, CA$513K22.51,264
- 3106 Lina St San Jose, CA$498K221,489
- 340 Adeline Ave APT 1 San Jose, CA$560K32.51,631
- 363 Casselino Dr San Jose, CA$626K32.51,750
- 3110 Lina St San Jose, CA$586K32.51,665
- 366 Adeline Ave San Jose, CA$511K221,323
- 364 Adeline Ave San Jose, CA$532K121,250
- 361 Casselino Dr San Jose, CA$500K221,265
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292