326 Beaumont Dr, Weatherford, TX 760864 beds, 2 baths, 1,981 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 31 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2008
- Price/sqft: $83
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,981 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R000071101
- Zillow Home ID: 52843434
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 326 Beaumont Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 76086, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17% greater than in Weatherford, and 457.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76086 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Weatherford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76086 home values.
- 330 Beaumont Dr Weatherford, TX$125K321,445
- 322 Beaumont Dr Weatherford, TX$131K321,672
- 318 Beaumont Dr Weatherford, TX$125K321,515
- 334 Beaumont Dr Weatherford, TX$126K----1,445
- 325 Beaumont Dr Weatherford, TX$137K----1,731
- 302 Alpine Dr Weatherford, TX$131K321,645
- 329 Beaumont Dr Weatherford, TX$160K42.52,232
- 314 Beaumont Dr Weatherford, TX$122K321,418
- 333 Beaumont Dr Weatherford, TX$127K----1,445
- 306 Alpine Dr Weatherford, TX$142K421,860
- 310 Beaumont Dr Weatherford, TX$126K321,445
- 301 Alpine Dr Weatherford, TX$125K----1,445
- 314 Dalhart Dr Weatherford, TX$137K----1,598
- 306 Dalhart Ct Weatherford, TX$153K----1,981
- 310 Dalhart Ct Weatherford, TX$144K----1,743
- 105 Del Rio Ct Weatherford, TX$184K----2,302
- 105 Del Rio Ave Benbrook, TX$303K652,852
- 318 Dalhart Dr Weatherford, TX$145K----1,806
- 306 Beaumont Dr Weatherford, TX$131K----1,598
- 101 Del Rio Ct Weatherford, TX$175K----2,213
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.