- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 280 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,232 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Price/sqft: $56
- MLS #: 3638546
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 726 sqft
- Appliances Equipment \ Dishwasher, Basement Detail \ None, Driveway \ Paved, Exterior \ Vinyl, Garage Features \ Attached, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Appliances Equipment \ Microwave, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Last Change Type \ Pending, Appliances Equipment \ Range, Appliances Equipment \ Refrigerator, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Occupant Type \ Tenant, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Exterior \ Brick, Cooling Type \ Attic Fan, Style \ Cape Cod, Heating Type \ Zoned, Heating Type \ Radiant, Heating Type \ Fireplace-Wood, Association \ CRISOH MLS, Geocode Source \ Bing
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,514 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 6715385
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35425533
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $135-235K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts West Akron home values will fall 1.7% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Akron as a whole. Among West Akron homes, this home is 175.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 31% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Akron, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% greater than in Akron, and 150.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Akron home values.
|318 Dorchester Rd Akron, OH||$217K||4||2.5||2,662|
|338 Dorchester Rd Akron, OH||$188K||3||3||2,370|
|312 Dorchester Rd Akron, OH||$148K||3||1.5||1,540|
|333 Mineola Ave Akron, OH||$90K||3||1.5||1,640|
|337 Mineola Ave Akron, OH||$162K||3||2.5||1,973|
|325 Mineola Ave Akron, OH||$124K||3||1.5||1,536|
|346 Dorchester Rd Akron, OH||$173K||3||2.5||1,909|
|317 Mineola Ave Akron, OH||$125K||3||1.5||1,440|
|304 Dorchester Rd Akron, OH||$200K||4||3.5||2,478|
|333 Dorchester Rd Akron, OH||$189K||3||2||2,182|
|325 Dorchester Rd Akron, OH||$203K||4||2.5||2,415|
|311 Mineola Ave Akron, OH||$145K||3||1.5||1,712|
|354 Dorchester Rd Akron, OH||$219K||4||3||3,132|
|341 Dorchester Rd Akron, OH||$183K||3||1.5||2,085|
|317 Dorchester Rd Akron, OH||$183K||3||1.5||2,126|
|355 Mineola Ave Akron, OH||$227K||5||3.5||3,328|
|296 Dorchester Rd Akron, OH||$170K||4||2||2,160|
|305 Mineola Ave Akron, OH||$163K||4||1.5||2,028|
|347 Dorchester Rd Akron, OH||$185K||3||3||2,056|
|309 Dorchester Rd Akron, OH||$207K||4||3||2,806|
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!