- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 841 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $41
- MLS #: 21346547
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- Architectural Style \ Two Story, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ General, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Exterior \ Vinyl, Basement Description \ Cellar, Optional Level Below Grade \ Cellar, Foundation \ Rock, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Kit Exhaust, Interior \ Ceiling Raised, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Community Sewer, Utility Prim Water Source \ Community Water, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Cool \ Central Electric, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,094 sqft
- Parcel #: 16-11-02-140-031.000-016
- Zillow Home ID: 85175922
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $92-182K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will increase 1.3% next year. Among 47240 homes, this home is 29.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 51.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47240, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% less than in Greensburg, and 98.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 47240 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greensburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|328 E 1st St Greensburg, IN||$101K||2||2||1,456|
|327 E 1st St Greensburg, IN||$103K||3||1||1,959|
|E 1st St Greensburg, IN||$71K||2||1||889|
|321 E 1st St Greensburg, IN||$71K||2||1||889|
|319 E 1st St Greensburg, IN||$69K||2||1||988|
|314 E First St Greensburg, IN||$85K||2||1.5||1,528|
|312 E 1st St Greensburg, IN||$121K||3||2||3,161|
|310 E 1st St Greensburg, IN||$80K||2||1||1,052|
|309 E 1st St Greensburg, IN||$75K||2||1||996|
|303 E 1st St Greensburg, IN||$77K||2||1||1,068|
|300 E 1st St Greensburg, IN||$86K||3||2||1,776|
|730 N East St Greensburg, IN||$75K||2||1||1,036|
|307 E Meadow Ct Greensburg, IN||$86K||2||1||1,140|
|305 E Meadow Ct Greensburg, IN||$88K||3||1||1,232|
|303 E Meadow Ct Greensburg, IN||$87K||2||1||1,204|
|301 E Meadow Ct Greensburg, IN||$105K||3||1.5||1,526|
|310 E Meadow Ct Greensburg, IN||$99K||3||1.5||1,352|
|308 E Meadow Ct Greensburg, IN||$83K||3||1||1,175|
|306 E Meadow Ct Greensburg, IN||$100K||3||1.5||1,530|
|304 E Meadow Ct Greensburg, IN||$92K||3||1.5||1,328|
Nearby Schools in Greensburg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.