326 E 49th St, NEW YORK, NY 10017
Sold on 5/22/13: $575,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow213
- Parcel #13411106
- # Stories15.0
- Zillow Home ID63870138
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,159,596||$870K – $1.55M||-$99,917||$1,885||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,023/mo||$2.4K – $3.9K/mo||-$27||$4.92||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will increase 3.1% next year, compared to a 2.4% increase for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 130.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 137.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.6% lower than in New York Metro, and 95.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 326 E 49th Street
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Art and Design High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- P.S. 59 Beekman Hill International (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- Urban Academy Laboratory High (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Repertory Company High School for Theat... (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Professional Performing Arts High (assigned) 6-12 1.4 mi
- Junior High School 104 Simon Baruch (assigned) 6-8 1.4 mi
- Baruch College Campus High (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005