326 E Maynard Ave, Columbus, OH 432024 beds, 2 baths, 1,664 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other, Shingle
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,664 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 74
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 010005508
- Zillow Home ID: 33828445
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 326 E Maynard Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old North Columbus, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.8% greater than in Columbus, and 119.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old North Columbus home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old North Columbus home values.
- 2353 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$124K31.251,416
- 314 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$85K21872
- 2361 Indiana Ave # 363 Columbus, OH$170K622,697
- 2361 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$82K11600
- 2350 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$128K321,103
- 2367 Indiana Ave # 369 Columbus, OH$126K321,709
- 2367 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$93K11895
- 321 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$202K41.52,240
- 327 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$131K311,304
- 2354 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$169K632,084
- 2371 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$131K311,288
- 333 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$143K521,720
- 2366 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$115K622,352
- 2360 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$161K632,084
- 2366 Indianola Ave Columbus, OH$131K311,605
- 2362 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$110K311,268
- 2372 Indianola Ave Columbus, OH$101K411,601
- 2377 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$132K311,334
- 339 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$153K421,337
- 2366 Indiana Ave # 368 Columbus, OH$133K622,352
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.