326 E Maynard Ave, Columbus, OH 43202
Sold on 9/6/13: $160,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,664 sq ft
- Lot:3,484 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $160,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Less than a mile north of Ohio State University with convenient public and school transportation.
- ParkingOn street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Last Remodel Year2008
- Lot Depth74
- Lot Width49
- Neighborhood NameOld North Columbus
- Parcel #010005508
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count7
- Days on Zillow185
- Exterior MaterialOther, Shingle, Wood
- School DistrictCOLUMBUS CSD 2503 FRA CO.
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID33828445
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$161,325||$152K – $169K||-$1,442||$96||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,543/mo||$1.2K – $2.1K/mo||+$7||$0.93||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Old North Columbus home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Columbus as a whole. Among Old North Columbus homes, this home is valued 29.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old North Columbus market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 65.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.8% lower than in Columbus, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Old North Columbus home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old North Columbus home values.
Neighborhood for 326 E Maynard Avenue
- 2353 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$132K31.01,416
- 314 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$89K21.0872
- 2361 Indiana Ave # 363 Columbus, OH$166K62.02,697
- 2361 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$75K11.0600
- 2350 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$138K32.01,103
- 2367 Indiana Ave # 369 Columbus, OH$133K32.01,709
- 321 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$191K41.52,240
- 327 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$128K31.01,304
- 2354 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$253K62.02,084
- 2371 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$128K31.01,288
- 333 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$148K52.01,720
- 2366 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$126K62.02,352
- 2360 Indiana Ave # 1 Columbus, OH$157K------
- 2360 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$135K63.02,084
- 2366 Indianola Ave Columbus, OH$132K31.01,605
- 2362 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$102K31.01,268
- 2372 Indianola Ave Columbus, OH$126K41.01,601
- 2377 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$121K31.01,334
- 339 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$157K42.01,337
- 2366 Indiana Ave # 368 Columbus, OH$140K62.02,352
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005