326 Iris Way, Palo Alto, CA 943034 beds, 2 baths, 1,882 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $1,190,000
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,882 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 00341026
- Zillow Home ID: 19468920
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 326 Iris Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Duveneck - St. Francis market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose Metro, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Duveneck - St. Francis home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Duveneck - St. Francis home values.
- 320 Iris Way Palo Alto, CA$2.17M522,242
- 330 Iris Way Palo Alto, CA$1.38M311,174
- 1808 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.47M311,128
- 1820 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.1M431,918
- 1796 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.47M211,114
- 312 Iris Way Palo Alto, CA$1.48M211,114
- 336 Iris Way Palo Alto, CA$3.06M432,204
- 325 Iris Way Palo Alto, CA$3.13M42.52,320
- 329 Iris Way Palo Alto, CA$3.1M332,278
- 319 Iris Way Palo Alto, CA$1.41M311,093
- 1784 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.92M421,618
- 1832 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.48M211,114
- 340 Iris Way Palo Alto, CA$1.45M211,114
- 306 Iris Way Palo Alto, CA$1.97M321,714
- 335 Iris Way Palo Alto, CA$1.74M321,434
- 305 Iris Way Palo Alto, CA$2.15M422,111
- 305 Iris Way Palo Alto, CA$2.03M42--
- 1776 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.97M321,665
- 1844 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.16M422,124
- 281 Iris Way Palo Alto, CA$1.93M421,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.