326 Lackawanna Ave, Dupont, PA 18641
Sold on 9/13/13: $136,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- ParkingOn street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow90
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #15E12NE3007009000
- Room Count9
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeCape cod
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID53489015
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$129,018||$116K – $142K||+$5,132||$78||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$858/mo||$669 – $1.2K/mo||-$4||$0.52||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 18641 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for Dupont as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18641 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.7% lower than in Dupont, and 21.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18641 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dupont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18641 home values.
Neighborhood for 326 Lackawanna Avenue
Nearby Schools in Dupont
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Ben Franklin Kindergarten Center (assigned) K 0.4 mi
- Pittston Area Pri Center (assigned) 1-2 1.4 mi
- Pittston Area Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.4 mi
- Pittston City Intermediate Center (assigned) 3-5 2.5 mi
- Pittston Area Senior High (assigned) 9-12 3.5 mi
- Holy Rosary Elementary PK-8 2.4 mi
- St. Mary Assumption School PK-8 2.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005