326 Meadow Ln, Merion Station, PA 190666 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,773 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2003 for $779,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,773 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 209
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 400035908007
- Zillow Home ID: 9960743
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 326 Meadow Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19066 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 119.2% greater than in Lower Merion Township, and 14.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19066 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lower Merion Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19066 home values.
- 334 Meadow Ln Merion Station, PA--------
- 330 Meadow Ln Merion Station, PA--------
- 320 Meadow Ln Merion Station, PA$1.19M655,660
- 332 Meadow Ln Merion Station, PA$1.04M73.54,142
- 337 Meadow Ln Merion Station, PA--------
- 342 Meadow Ln Telford, PA$535K42.53,454
- 329 Meadow Ln Merion Station, PA--------
- 325 Winding Way Merion Station, PA$751K464,246
- 323 Winding Way Merion Station, PA$682K53.53,532
- 338 Meadow Ln Merion Station, PA$886K63.53,616
- 317 Meadow Ln Merion Station, PA$472K32.52,330
- 331 Winding Way Merion Station, PA$707K54.53,420
- 314 Meadow Ln Merion Station, PA$819K63.53,281
- 325 Meadow Ln Merion Station, PA$1.97M56.56,950
- 319 Winding Way Merion Station, PA$830K74.54,097
- 315 Meadow Ln Merion Station, PA--------
- 313 Meadow Ln Merion Station, PA$511K32.52,330
- 339 Meadow Ln Merion Station, PA$745K443,556
- 358 Meadow Ln Telford, PA$520K42.53,260
- 335 Winding Way Merion Station, PA$688K43.53,424
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.