- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
326 NW 15th St, Oklahoma City, OK 731035 beds, 5 baths, 6,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $930,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- Finished basement, 1224 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 756 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,820 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 043563400
- Zillow Home ID: 21846176
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 326 Nw 15th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73103, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 6.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 73103 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73103 home values.
- 327 NW 14th St Oklahoma City, OK$1.78M558,675
- 322 NW 15th St Oklahoma City, OK$653K43.53,506
- 321 NW 14th St Oklahoma City, OK$439K42.53,175
- 325 NW 15th St Oklahoma City, OK$1.44M556,220
- 401 NW 14th St Oklahoma City, OK$1.14M75.512,945
- 315 NW 15th St Oklahoma City, OK$987K434,838
- 1521 N Hudson Ave Oklahoma City, OK$2.53M6820,021
- 300 NW 15th St Oklahoma City, OK$966K44.54,473
- 411 NW 14th St Oklahoma City, OK$659K424,344
- 1414 N Hudson Ave Oklahoma City, OK$858K435,597
- 326 NW 16th St Oklahoma City, OK$1.08M43.56,838
- 301 NW 15th St Oklahoma City, OK$1.28M53.255,622
- 320 NW 16th St Oklahoma City, OK$478K43.53,450
- 316 NW 16th St Oklahoma City, OK$604K433,000
- 419 NW 14th St Oklahoma City, OK$723K43.54,260
- 1415 N Hudson Ave Oklahoma City, OK$1.65M759,107
- 310 NW 16th St Oklahoma City, OK$629K42.53,080
- 400 NW 16th St Oklahoma City, OK$1.93M64.56,936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!