326 SW 15th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 333153 beds, 2 baths, 2,961 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,375 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $285,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,961 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 504215013351
- Zillow Home ID: 83906158
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 326 Sw 15th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Croissant Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% higher than in Fort Lauderdale, and 142.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Croissant Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Lauderdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Croissant Park home values.
- 324 SW 15th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$462K32.52,961
- 328 SW 15th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$164K21932
- 320 SW 15th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$208K221,376
- 1506 SW 4th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL$188K21772
- 323 SW 16th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$182K211,352
- 1500 SW 4th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL$161K21660
- 325 SW 16th St Fort Lauderdale, FL--Studio--750
- 321 SW 16th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$176K211,296
- 1510 SW 4th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL$141K2--856
- 319 SW 15th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$183K----1,136
- 319 SW 16th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$179K311,362
- 1514 SW 4th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL$175K21914
- 317 SW 15th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$222K211,046
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.