326 Sacramento St, Valrico, FL 335943 beds, 2 baths, 1,436 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,550 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $185,500
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 364 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Heating system: Central Furnace
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,436 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0697951926
- Zillow Home ID: 44979831
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 326 Sacramento Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33594, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.7% higher than in Valrico, and 309.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33594 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33594 home values.
- 324 Sacramento St Valrico, FL$132K321,436
- 324 Sacramento St Valrico, FL--------
- 519 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$110K321,800
- 419 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$152K32.51,772
- 322 Sacramento St Valrico, FL$133K321,268
- 517 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$136K321,592
- 417 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$150K431,698
- 420 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$168K422,046
- 320 Sacramento St Valrico, FL$74K321,033
- Sacramento St Valrico, FL$142K321,428
- 1806 Almandine Ct Valrico, FL$134K321,449
- 515 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$164K321,476
- 1804 Almandine Ct Valrico, FL$149K321,436
- 318 Sacramento St Valrico, FL$138K321,436
- 520 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$163K321,764
- 518 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$131K321,572
- 1802 Almandine Ct Valrico, FL$131K321,449
- 513 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$137K321,592
- 516 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$177K321,428
Nearby Schools in Valrico
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292