326 Santa Fe Pl UNIT A, Manitou Springs, CO 808292 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,294 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2001
- HOA Fee: $238
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 452 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $205,000
- Finished basement, 74 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: Mountain
- Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Pueblo style
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,294 sqft
- Parcel #: 7404315024
- Zillow Home ID: 58494390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 326 Santa Fe Pl UNIT A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80829 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.8% higher than in Manitou Springs, and 59.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80829 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manitou Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80829 home values.
- Unit B$225K331,660
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292