326 Vandalia St, Las Vegas, NV 891062 beds, 1 bath, 873 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,488 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $27,600
- Price/sqft: $32
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 873 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 13933210048
- Zillow Home ID: 7014337
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 326 Vandalia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the UMC market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 54.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.8% lower than in Las Vegas, and 92.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help UMC home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or UMC home values.
- 330 Vandalia St Las Vegas, NV$66K21.5991
- 320 Vandalia St Las Vegas, NV$132K321,452
- 360 Vandalia St Las Vegas, NV$127K42.52,040
- 312 Vandalia St Las Vegas, NV$126K321,740
- 327 Arnold St Las Vegas, NV$129K321,232
- 321 Arnold St Las Vegas, NV$62K11750
- 331 Arnold St Las Vegas, NV$121K221,170
- 319 Arnold St Las Vegas, NV$79K11765
- 310 Vandalia St Las Vegas, NV$102K321,520
- 317 Arnold St Las Vegas, NV$79K11765
- 335 Arnold St Las Vegas, NV$84K311,326
- 315 Arnold St Las Vegas, NV$99K321,053
- Vandalia St Las Vegas, NV--321,431
- 325 Vandalia St Las Vegas, NV$105K211,200
- 319 Vandalia St Las Vegas, NV$96K31.51,050
- 404 Vandalia St Las Vegas, NV$89K11875
- 317 Vandalia St Las Vegas, NV$96K22.5900
- 311 Arnold St Las Vegas, NV$125K21.51,224
- 306 Vandalia St Las Vegas, NV$86K21962
- 361 Vandalia St Las Vegas, NV$72K21748
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.