- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
326 W 6th Ave APT 305, Spokane, WA 992041 bed, 1 bath, 668 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1906
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $58,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- HomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 668 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 351916122
- Zillow Home ID: 79532120
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 326 W 6th Avenue APT 305
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cliff-Cannon, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% less than in Spokane, and 1.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cliff-Cannon home values rise more quickly than other regions in Spokane.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cliff-Cannon home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1977
- 1 beds, 1 baths
Nearby Schools in Spokane
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292