- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 15 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,956 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $340,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $85
- MLS #: 1539701
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 557 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Ground Mounted? Y\N \ Yes, Community Name \ None, Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ None, Bath Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Bedroom Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Furnishings Description \ No Furniture, Zoning \ Single-Family, Equestrian Description \ None, Miscellaneous Description \ None, Bath Downstairs Description \ Full Bath Downstairs, Built Description \ Resale, Fence \ Backyard Full Fenced, Sewer \ Public, Great Room Y\N \ Yes, Water \ Public, Master Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, CommentaryY\N \ Yes, Fence Type \ Block, Heating Description \ Central, Cooling Fuel Description \ Electric, Construction Description \ Frame & Stucco, Disposal Included \ Yes, Living Room Description \ Front, Landscape Description \ Desert Landscaping, Master Bedroom Description \ Mbr Separate From Other, Interior Description \ Blinds, Lot Description \ 1\4 to 1 Acre, House Faces \ South, Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ CCRs, Bldg Desc \ Two Story, Exterior Description \ Balcony, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Telephone Jack, Master Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Upstairs, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upstairs, Interior Description \ Drywall, Family Room Description \ Downstairs, Kitchen Description \ Custom Cabinets, Oven Description \ Cooktop (G), Roof Description \ Pitched, Living Room Description \ Entry Foyer, Family Room Description \ Separate Family Room, Exterior Description \ Back Yard Access, Master Bath Desc \ Double Sink, Garage Description \ Entry to House, Kitchen Description \ Granite Countertops, Garage Description \ Auto Door Opener(s), Landscape Description \ Drip Irrigation\Bubblers, Oven Description \ Built-In Oven (E), House Views \ Strip View, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upstairs, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upstairs, Master Bedroom Description \ 2 Mbr's, Kitchen Description \ Island, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Mirrored Door, Kitchen Description \ Walk-In Pantry, Great Room Description \ Upstairs, Garage Description \ Finished Interior, Other Appliance Description \ Central Vacuum, Kitchen Description \ Marble\Stone Flooring, Landscape Description \ Synthetic Grass, Elementary School 3-5 \ Newton Ulis, Elementary School K-2 \ Newton Ulis, 4th Bedroom Description \ With Bath, Financing Considered \ Cash, Type \ Detached, Financing Considered \ Conventional, Master Bath Desc \ Separate Tub, Master Bath Desc \ Separate Shower, Land Use \ Res-Sngl Fam, Realtor? Y\N \ Yes, Ownership \ Single Family Residential, Possession Description \ Close of Escrow, Show (Additional) \ Caution-Pets, Compass Point \ West, Other Appliance Description \ Microwave, State \ Nevada, Show (Additional) \ See Agent to Agent Remarks, Garage \ 3
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,988 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 17824502003
- Zillow Home ID: 7205057
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $260-595K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Black Mountain home values will rise 9.3% next year, compared to a 9% rise for Henderson as a whole. Among Black Mountain homes, this home is 162.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Black Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.9% lower than in Henderson, and 42.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Black Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Henderson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Black Mountain home values.
- 460 Mcbride Way3 beds, 2 baths
1,397 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1983
|332 W Sherwood Dr Henderson, NV||$307K||4||2||2,297|
|320 W Sherwood Dr Henderson, NV||$350K||3||3||2,866|
|423 Daffodil Dr Henderson, NV||$120K||3||2||1,096|
|425 Daffodil Dr Henderson, NV||$129K||3||2||1,215|
|421 Daffodil Dr Henderson, NV||$117K||3||2||1,056|
|427 Daffodil Dr Henderson, NV||$119K||3||2||1,056|
|327 W Sherwood Dr Henderson, NV||$304K||5||3||2,267|
|310 W Sherwood Dr Henderson, NV||$296K||3||3||2,474|
|321 W Sherwood Dr Henderson, NV||$306K||5||2||2,400|
|331 W Sherwood Dr Henderson, NV||$420K||5||4||3,461|
|429 Daffodil Dr Henderson, NV||$108K||2||1||912|
|419 Daffodil Dr Henderson, NV||$133K||3||2||1,180|
|338 W Sherwood Dr Henderson, NV||$301K||4||2||2,297|
|414 Daffodil Dr Henderson, NV||$106K||2||1||912|
|424 Daffodil Dr Henderson, NV||$121K||3||2||1,096|
|311 W Sherwood Dr Henderson, NV||$267K||3||3||2,066|
|426 Daffodil Dr Henderson, NV||$130K||3||2||1,196|
|335 W Sherwood Dr Henderson, NV||$414K||6||3||3,477|
|431 Daffodil Dr Henderson, NV||$133K||3||2||1,196|
|304 W Sherwood Dr Henderson, NV||$207K||3||2||1,630|
Nearby Schools in Henderson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.