- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3260 Groveshire Dr, Raleigh, NC 276164 beds, 3 baths, 2,416 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $223,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 412 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,416 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 174703133034000
- Zillow Home ID: 81437256
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3260 Groveshire Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% higher than in Raleigh, and 103% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 3256 Groveshire Dr Raleigh, NC$238K--2.53,074
- 3253 Landing Falls Ln Raleigh, NC$222K42.52,708
- 3257 Landing Falls Ln Raleigh, NC$233K--3.52,748
- 3252 Groveshire Dr Raleigh, NC$264K--3.53,430
- 3245 Landing Falls Ln Raleigh, NC$239K--33,081
- 3257 Groveshire Dr Raleigh, NC$246K53.53,050
- 3241 Landing Falls Ln Raleigh, NC$234K542,780
- 3216 Neuse Crossing Dr Raleigh, NC$220K42.52,515
- 3212 Neuse Crossing Dr Raleigh, NC$210K--3.52,271
- 3208 Neuse Crossing Dr Raleigh, NC$200K432,326
- 3248 Groveshire Dr Raleigh, NC$226K--2.52,622
- 3253 Groveshire Dr Raleigh, NC$242K32.52,851
- 3204 Neuse Crossing Dr Raleigh, NC$213K--2.52,404
- 3237 Landing Falls Ln Raleigh, NC$230K32.52,850
- 3220 Neuse Crossing Dr Raleigh, NC$191K--2.52,096
- 3249 Groveshire Dr Raleigh, NC$207K--2.52,433
- 3244 Groveshire Dr Raleigh, NC$236K--2.52,910
- 3237 Neuse Crossing Dr Raleigh, NC$222K--3.51,975
- 3254 Landing Falls Ln Raleigh, NC$213K432,285
- 3245 Groveshire Dr Raleigh, NC$240K52.53,132
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.