3261 NW 6th St, Miami, FL 33125
Sold on 2/21/14: $237,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,140 sq ft
- Lot:7,500 sqft
- Year Built:1944
- Last Sold:Feb 2014 for $237,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality5.0
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow15
- Last Remodel Year1960
- Lot Depth125
- Lot Width60
- Parcel #0141040260150
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID43841677
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$212,163||$168K – $244K||+$4,354||$186||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,714/mo||$1.5K – $2.1K/mo||+$18||$1.50||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Alameda - West Flagler home values will rise 8.4% next year, compared to a 10.1% rise for Miami as a whole. Among Alameda - West Flagler homes, this home is valued 12.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 46.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Alameda - West Flagler market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.9% lower than in Miami, and 203.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Alameda - West Flagler home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alameda - West Flagler home values.
Neighborhood for 3261 Nw 6th Street
- 3251 NW 6th St Miami, FL$185K31.01,207
- 3271 NW 6th St Miami, FL$179K31.0981
- 3241 NW 6th St Miami, FL$189K32.01,347
- 521 NW 32nd Pl Miami, FL$204K31.01,196
- 520 NW 32nd Ct Miami, FL$210K31.01,496
- 3240 NW 7th St Miami, FL$572K42.02,675
- 600 NW 32nd Pl APT 106 Miami, FL$152K21.0714
- 600 NW 32nd Pl APT 311 Miami, FL$152K21.0714
- 600 NW 32nd Pl APT 311 Miami, FL$169K------
- 600 NW 32nd Pl APT 110 Miami, FL$166K------
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005