3267 Blake St APT 102, Denver, CO 802051 bed, 1.5 baths, 859 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Current HOA dues are $156 per month and include all exterior maintenance, common area landscaping, water, trash and recycling.
Rino is a neighborhood on the move, get in while it is still early and affordable. Multiple coffee shops, gallerys, and great restuarants are moving into this part of town.
- Lot: 900 sqft
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 859 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2119448072
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3267 Blake Street APT 102
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Five Points, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% lower than in Denver, and 20.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Five Points home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Five Points home values.
- 3295 Blake St APT 202 Denver, CO$152K21.51,060
- 3309 Blake St STE 208 Denver, CO$249K111,038
- 3200 Blake St Denver, CO$195K------
- 3295 Blake St APT 204 Denver, CO$285K221,063
- 3295 Blake St APT 303 Denver, CO$249K11.5815
- 3295 Blake St APT 202 Denver, CO$252K22927
- 3295 Blake St APT 304 Denver, CO$246K11.5910
- 3295 Blake St APT 305 Denver, CO$283K11.5894
- 3295 Blake St APT 201 Denver, CO$269K21.5993
- 3295 Blake St APT 103 Denver, CO$425K21.51,608
- 3295 Blake St APT 306 Denver, CO$243K11.5955
- 3295 Blake St APT 307 Denver, CO$261K11786
- 3225 Blake St UNIT 8 Denver, CO$237K11760
- 3195 Blake St APT 306 Denver, CO$210K11634
- 3195 Blake St APT 301 Denver, CO$261K22987
- 3195 Blake St APT 303 Denver, CO$196K11634
- 3195 Blake St APT 305 Denver, CO$220K11819
- 3295 Blake St APT 104 Denver, CO$430K21.51,692
- 3195 Blake St APT 307 Denver, CO$235K12862
- 3171 Blake St APT 2 Denver, CO$264K11.5886
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292