3267 Cottman Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19149Studio, 3,078 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Territorial
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,078 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 9
- Parcel #: 641151900
- Zillow Home ID: 10567971
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3267 Cottman Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mayfair, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.4% lower than in Philadelphia, and 13.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mayfair home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mayfair home values.
- 3263 Cottman Ave Philadelphia, PA$135K311,416
- 3261 Cottman Ave Philadelphia, PA$129K311,416
- 3256 Teesdale St Philadelphia, PA$339K----15,230
- 3259 Cottman Ave Philadelphia, PA$125K311,416
- 3258 Teesdale St Philadelphia, PA$146K311,470
- 3254 Teesdale St Philadelphia, PA$113K311,164
- 3260 Teesdale St Philadelphia, PA$137K----1,470
- 3252 Teesdale St Philadelphia, PA$150K311,470
- 3250 Teesdale St Philadelphia, PA$141K311,470
- 3257 Cottman Ave Philadelphia, PA$125K311,416
- 3262 Teesdale St Philadelphia, PA--331,800
- 3248 Teesdale St Philadelphia, PA$146K311,470
- 3255 Cottman Ave Philadelphia, PA$126K311,416
- 3246 Teesdale St Philadelphia, PA$133K311,470
- 3253 Cottman Ave Philadelphia, PA$127K311,416
- 3244 Teesdale St Philadelphia, PA$143K411,800
- 3251 Cottman Ave Philadelphia, PA$128K311,416
- 3242 Teesdale St Philadelphia, PA$142K411,800
- 3249 Cottman Ave Philadelphia, PA$129K311,416
- 3240 Teesdale St Philadelphia, PA$147K31.51,164
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.