- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Views: 679 all time views
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $587,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $529
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Garden Window(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Leased, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,110 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 063404140
- Zillow Home ID: 15587066
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $480-603K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94303 home values will rise 7.2% next year, compared to a 8.2% increase for East Palo Alto as a whole. Among 94303 homes, this home is valued 56.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Palo Alto, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for East Palo Alto, and 13.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94303 home values.
|331 Azalia Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$554K||3||1||1,110|
|323 Azalia Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$575K||3||1||1,110|
|335 Azalia Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$611K||3||1||1,565|
|319 Azalia Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$554K||3||1||1,110|
|2024 Pulgas Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$562K||3||1||1,110|
|2020 Pulgas Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$552K||3||1||1,110|
|2028 Pulgas Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$541K||3||1||1,110|
|339 Azalia Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$539K||3||1||1,110|
|315 Azalia Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$570K||3||1||1,110|
|Azalia Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$570K||3||1||1,110|
|2016 Pulgas Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$616K||3||1||1,560|
|2032 Pulgas Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$537K||3||1||1,110|
|328 Azalia Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$453K||2||1||860|
|324 Azalia Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$447K||2||1||860|
|2036 Pulgas Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$541K||3||1||1,110|
|2012 Pulgas Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$559K||3||1||1,100|
|343 Azalia Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$601K||3||1||1,560|
|2012 Pulgas Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$632K||4||1||1,560|
|332 Azalia Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$540K||3||2||1,130|
|320 Azalia Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$443K||2||1||860|
Nearby Schools in East Palo Alto
Carlmont High (assigned)9-1210.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!