- Lot: 10,027 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 60 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,510 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $194
- MLS #: CV15061803
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, ConstructionMaterials \ Wood, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, Laundry \ Individual Room, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, ConstructionMaterials \ Stucco, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, Roofing \ Tile, LotFeatures \ Paved Street, Pool \ None, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer In Street, Stories \ Two Level, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers In Front, Rooms \ All Bedrooms Up, Parking \ Driveway, WaterSource \ District\Public, Rooms \ Living Room, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, Fireplace \ None, LotFeatures \ Cul-De-Sac, Rooms \ Master Suite, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Rooms \ Bonus, Appliances \ Microwave, LotFeatures \ Landscaped, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Open to Family Room, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, InteriorFeatures \ Storage Space, LastChangeType \ Backup Offer, Rooms \ Family Room, Laundry \ Gas Dryer Hookup, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers In Rear, Parking \ Driveway - Concrete, DirectionFaces \ South, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, SecurityFeatures \ Smoke Detector, WindowFeatures \ Double Pane Windows, Rooms \ Study\Office, DoorFeatures \ Double Door Entry, Patio \ Porch, ConstructionMaterials \ Siding, SecurityFeatures \ Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), InteriorFeatures \ Shower, Fencing \ Vinyl, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers Drip System, Appliances \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Rooms \ Entry, GreenEnergyEfficient \ Windows, InteriorFeatures \ Built-Ins, InteriorFeatures \ Low Flow Toilet(s), LotFeatures \ Sprinkler System, Parking \ RV Access\Parking, Rooms \ Walk-In Pantry, PreviousStatus \ Expired, InteriorFeatures \ Wired for Data, SecurityFeatures \ Fire Sprinklers, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, ConstructionMaterials \ Drywall Walls, Cooling \ High Efficiency, InteriorFeatures \ High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Appliances \ Tankless Water Heater, InteriorFeatures \ Partially Furnished, GreenWaterConservation \ Landscaping, Appliances \ Gas Range, Appliances \ Built In Range, GreenEnergyEfficient \ Roofing, GreenEnergyEfficient \ Thermostat\Controllers, GreenBuildingCertification \ Home Energy Rating Service (HERS), SeniorYN \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 10
- Floor size: 3,396 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2107514455
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $615-835K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 91784 home values will increase 10% next year, compared to a 10.7% increase for Upland as a whole. Among 91784 homes, this home is 16.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 23.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91784, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.2% lower than in Upland, and 72.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 91784 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Upland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91784 home values.
|301 E Kenwood St Upland, CA||$1.07M||4||4||3,396|
|439 Kenwood St Upland, CA||$707K||4||2.5||2,547|
|469 Kenwood St Upland, CA||$650K||4||2||2,117|
|440 W 20th St Upland, CA||$601K||4||2||1,820|
|474 W 20th St Upland, CA||$741K||4||2.5||2,925|
|497 Kenwood St Upland, CA||$660K||4||2||2,192|
|2004 N Redding Way Upland, CA||$653K||4||2||2,060|
|508 W 20th St Upland, CA||$670K||4||2||2,192|
|1942 N Redding Way Upland, CA||$742K||5||3||2,854|
|2005 La Palma Ave Upland, CA||$715K||4||2||2,620|
|1946 N Redding Way Upland, CA||$842K||5||3||3,033|
|531 Kenwood St Upland, CA||$593K||4||2||1,820|
|473 W 20th St Upland, CA||$683K||3||2||2,340|
|2018 N Redding Way Upland, CA||$670K||4||2||2|
|306 W 20th St Upland, CA||$791K||4||3.5||3,316|
|1937 N Quince Way Upland, CA||$720K||4||3||2,628|
|1939 N Redding Way Upland, CA||$818K||4||2.5||3,033|
|1942 N Quince Way Upland, CA||$769K||4||3||2,842|
|2009 La Palma Ave Upland, CA||$723K||4||2.5||2,739|
|499 W 20th St Upland, CA||$671K||4||2||2,153|
Nearby Schools in Upland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!