327 East Blvd, Elkhart, IN 465143 beds, 2 baths, 1,956 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,039 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $118,500
- Price/sqft: $61
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Security System
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,956 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 200606458009000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50608140
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 327 East Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46514 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% lower than in Elkhart, and 50.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 46514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46514 home values.
- 317 East Blvd Elkhart, IN$108K421,956
- East Blvd Elkhart, IN$137K31.52,148
- 401 East Blvd Elkhart, IN$83K311,080
- 309 East Blvd Elkhart, IN$215K233,308
- 405 East Blvd Elkhart, IN$121K3--2,586
- 318 Arcade Ave Elkhart, IN$104K311,500
- Arcade Ave Elkhart, IN$48K------
- 314 Arcade Ave Elkhart, IN$69K2--1,152
- 310 Arcade Ave Elkhart, IN$68K211,194
- 1139 Woodward Ave Elkhart, IN$49K21784
- 304 Arcade Ave Elkhart, IN$71K3--1,412
- 301 East Blvd Elkhart, IN$137K31.52,148
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.