327 Iroquois Rd, Hillside, IL 601623 beds, 3 baths, 1,399 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,351 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $107,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,399 sqft
- Parcel #: 15171030050000
- Zillow Home ID: 3770388
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 327 Iroquois Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60162 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 36.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.4% greater than in Hillside, and 617.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60162 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hillside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60162 home values.
- 325 Iroquois Rd Hillside, IL$128K21868
- 333 Iroquois Rd Hillside, IL$128K--11,008
- 337 Iroquois Rd Hillside, IL$134K--11,101
- 321 Iroquois Rd Hillside, IL$113K221,056
- 345 Iroquois Rd Hillside, IL$178K421,741
- 341 Iroquois Rd Hillside, IL$147K--11,135
- 317 Iroquois Rd Hillside, IL$140K--1863
- 328 High Ridge Rd Hillside, IL$95K22841
- 332 High Ridge Rd Hillside, IL$380K--2.52,636
- 324 High Ridge Rd Hillside, IL$115K22863
- 336 High Ridge Rd Hillside, IL$125K--1849
- 313 Iroquois Rd Hillside, IL$120K--1910
- 320 High Ridge Rd Hillside, IL$184K--11,555
- 340 High Ridge Rd Hillside, IL$153K--1.51,387
- 316 High Ridge Rd Hillside, IL$116K--1910
- 309 Iroquois Rd Hillside, IL$168K--11,522
- 346 High Ridge Rd Hillside, IL$123K--1.5873
- 330 Iroquois Rd Hillside, IL$177K--1.51,512
- 326 Iroquois Rd Hillside, IL$128K--1813
- 334 Iroquois Rd Hillside, IL$106K31946
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.