- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3270 Monaco Pkwy, Denver, CO 802074 beds, 3 baths, 2,434 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $399,000
- Price/sqft: $164
- Finished basement, 1156 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,434 sqft
- Parcel #: 0129109013000
- Zillow Home ID: 13280325
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3270 Monaco Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Park Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 124.2% greater than in Denver, and 120.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Park Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Park Hill home values.
- 3260 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$227K22956
- 3280 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$244K321,085
- 3250 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$239K321,383
- 3290 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$247K311,410
- 3240 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$231K31.51,135
- 3276 Magnolia St Denver, CO$174K21744
- 3280 Magnolia St Denver, CO$217K21763
- 3270 Magnolia St Denver, CO$228K311,071
- 3230 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$257K221,970
- 3290 Magnolia St Denver, CO$171K21743
- 3300 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO--421,259
- 3260 Magnolia St Denver, CO$265K321,758
- 3296 Magnolia St Denver, CO$228K21952
- 3250 Magnolia St Denver, CO$250K421,369
- 3586 Holly St # 0 Denver, CO$236K43--
- 3691 Glencoe St # 0 Denver, CO$196K42--
- 3310 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$343K432,448
- 3222 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$270K221,276
- 3240 Magnolia St Denver, CO$188K21745
- 3300 Magnolia St Denver, CO$148K22837
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.