3271 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Studio City, CA 916043 beds, 3 baths, 2,223 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Other, None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,110,000
- Price/sqft: $499
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Mountain, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,223 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 2381004001
- Zillow Home ID: 20031584
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3271 Laurel Canyon Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Studio City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.6% lower than in Los Angeles, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
- 3279 Laurel Canyon Blvd Studio City, CA$3.21M745,645
- 3267 Laurel Canyon Blvd Studio City, CA$1.32M332,041
- 11559 Dona Teresa Dr Studio City, CA$3.38M674,500
- 11563 Dona Teresa Dr Studio City, CA$1.7M333,419
- 3274 Laurel Canyon Blvd Studio City, CA$1.19M433,000
- 3261 Laurel Canyon Blvd Studio City, CA$1.7M443,536
- 3301 Laurel Canyon Blvd Studio City, CA$1.44M222,108
- 11584 Canton Dr Studio City, CA$1.15M332,032
- 11564 Canton Dr Studio City, CA$3.73M686,524
- 11555 Dona Teresa Dr Studio City, CA$2.01M544,036
- 11558 Canton Dr Studio City, CA$3.63M686,494
- 11554 Canton Dr Studio City, CA$3.79M686,524
- 11566 Dona Teresa Dr Studio City, CA$1.35M332,636
- 11566 Canton Dr Studio City, CA$1.82M343,543
- 3311 Dona Maria Dr Studio City, CA$1.33M332,838
- 11600 Canton Pl Studio City, CA$1.02M221,794
- 11558 Dona Teresa Dr North Hollywood, CA$1.42M343,172
- 3318 Dona Maria Dr Studio City, CA$1.62M443,300
- 3251 Laurel Canyon Blvd Studio City, CA$1M432,320
- 11578 Canton Dr Studio City, CA$1.09M321,701
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!