3275 Poppy Hills Ln, Encinitas, CA 920243 beds, 6 baths, 5,398 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 227 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $585
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $1,734,000
- Price/sqft: $648
- MLS #: 140036714
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 8 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 5,398 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2640919000
- Zillow Home ID: 81962438
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3275 Poppy Hills Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92024, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% higher than in Encinitas, and 29.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92024 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Encinitas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92024 home values.
- 3298 Poppy Hills Ln Encinitas, CA$4.4M6710,750
- 3305 Poppy Hills Ln Encinitas, CA$3.64M588,916
- 3056 Wildflower Dr Encinitas, CA$3.57M578,590
- 3072 Wildflower Dr Encinitas, CA$3.29M55.57,832
- 3281 Poppy Hills Ln Encinitas, CA$2.32M322,327
- 3282 Brookside Ln Encinitas, CA$1.83M43.54,045
- Brookside Ln Encinitas, CA--------
- 3029 Wildflower Dr Encinitas, CA--Studio----
- 3065 Wildflower Dr Encinitas, CA$3.48M44.57,043
- 3003 Wildflower Dr Encinitas, CA$3.33M55.57,539
- 3015 Wildflower Dr Encinitas, CA--Studio----
- 3086 Wildflower Dr Encinitas, CA$3.02M44.57,467
- 3317 Poppy Hills Ln Encinitas, CA$3.61M568,782
- 3331 Wildflower Valley Dr Encinitas, CA$3.2M45.56,767
- 3319 Wildflower Valley Dr Encinitas, CA$3.33M55.58,792
- 3363 Wildflower Valley Dr Encinitas, CA$2.52M45.51,366
- 3375 Wildflower Valley Dr Encinitas, CA$3.34M566,700
- 18181 Las Montanas Rancho Santa Fe, CA$4.05M759,801
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.