- 5/24 1pm-5pm
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 557 days on Zillow
- Views: 11,449 all time views
- 81 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $770,000
- Price/sqft: $287
- MLS #: 5297534
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Amenities \ Walk To Schools, Basement \ Crawlspace, Construction \ Stone, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Fireplace Location \ In Great/Family Room, Fireplace Location \ In Living Room, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bookcases, Interior Features \ Cable In Street, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Parking \ 2 Car, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Parking Pad, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ Bonus Room, Rooms \ Den, Rooms \ Dining Room Seats 12+, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Loft, Rooms \ LR Separate, Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 3,485 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 17 0141 LL156
- Zillow Home ID: 35907368
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $595K-1.5M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts West Paces Ferry - Northside home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Atlanta as a whole. Among West Paces Ferry - Northside homes, this home is 18% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Paces Ferry - Northside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.2% less than in Atlanta, and 57.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help West Paces Ferry - Northside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Paces Ferry - Northside home values.
|3284 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$1.02M||4||3.5||3,301|
|3288 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$1.41M||4||6||5,552|
|3288 Northside Dr NW # 3288 Atlanta, GA||$1.01M||4||4||--|
|3268 Argonne Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$801K||3||2||2,470|
|3280 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$914K||3||3.5||3,171|
|574 Moores Mill Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.2M||3||3.5||5,134|
|3258 Argonne Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$779K||3||3||2,230|
|568 Moores Mill Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$863K||3||3.5||2,719|
|3265 Argonne Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$784K||3||3||2,633|
|3248 Argonne Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$766K||3||2.5||2,698|
|560 W Paces Ferry Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.2M||4||2.5||3,201|
|530 W Paces Ferry Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.64M||7||6.5||4,816|
|557 Chateau Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$826K||3||3||2,974|
|3238 Argonne Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$716K||3||2||2,147|
|552 Moores Mill Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.17M||5||5||3,194|
|545 Chateau Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$1.29M||3||3||2,874|
|3228 Argonne Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$767K||3||2||2,124|
|650 W Paces Ferry Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.99M||5||6.5||5,625|
|541 W Paces Ferry Rd Nw. Atlanta, GA||$1.82M||--||--||--|
|3235 Argonne Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$780K||3||3||2,354|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!