3278 Sagewood Ln, San Jose, CA 951324 beds, 2 baths, 1,382 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $640,000
- Price/sqft: $463
- Parking: 399 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,382 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 09224077
- Zillow Home ID: 19485840
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3278 Sagewood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Berryessa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.1% less than in San Jose, and 40.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Berryessa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berryessa home values.
- 3284 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$726K32.51,636
- 3270 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$698K42.51,868
- 1970 Woody Ct San Jose, CA$665K421,585
- 1977 Woody Ct San Jose, CA$700K42.51,868
- 3262 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$724K42.51,868
- 3297 Woody Ln San Jose, CA$690K42.51,796
- 3293 Woody Ln San Jose, CA$674K321,300
- 1964 Woody Ct San Jose, CA$781K42.52,083
- 3281 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$672K42.51,789
- 3275 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$652K421,397
- 1971 Woody Ct San Jose, CA$621K321,165
- 3289 Woody Ln San Jose, CA$691K42.51,868
- 3287 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$649K42.51,636
- 3267 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA--321,248
- 3258 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$635K321,248
- 1965 Woody Ct San Jose, CA$704K531,772
- 3293 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$486K431,623
- 3285 Woody Ln San Jose, CA$634K321,248
- 1960 Woody Ct San Jose, CA$703K32.51,721
- 3261 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$706K42.51,789
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!