3279 Tilton St, Philadelphia, PA 191342 beds, 1 bath, 1,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 435 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,020 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 42
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 451190500
- Zillow Home ID: 10443395
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3279 Tilton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 39.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% higher than in Philadelphia, and 20.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 3277 Tilton St Philadelphia, PA$115K31900
- 3281 Tilton St Philadelphia, PA$61K31780
- 3283 Tilton St Philadelphia, PA$61K31780
- 3275 Tilton St Philadelphia, PA$84K31900
- 3285 Tilton St Philadelphia, PA$78K31890
- 3273 Tilton St Philadelphia, PA$84K31900
- 3262 Salmon St Philadelphia, PA$94K311,170
- 3264 Salmon St Philadelphia, PA$107K311,180
- 3260 Salmon St Philadelphia, PA$115K311,080
- 3287 Tilton St Philadelphia, PA$79K311,010
- 3266 Salmon St Philadelphia, PA$105K31976
- 3258 Salmon St Philadelphia, PA$116K311,080
- 3271 Tilton St Philadelphia, PA$90K31900
- 3280 Tilton St Philadelphia, PA$80K31988
- 3282 Tilton St Philadelphia, PA$87K21728
- 3278 Tilton St Philadelphia, PA$77K31988
- 3268 Salmon St Philadelphia, PA$96K31976
- 3284 Tilton St Philadelphia, PA$84K21728
- 3256 Salmon St Philadelphia, PA$114K311,080
- 3276 Tilton St Philadelphia, PA$63K21728
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.